Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

School makeup routine


I thought I'd just show you guys what I use in my school make-up routine. I love all these products so much. all products are drug store, because i mean im a teenager, I don't have lot of money. i bought all these products with my own money and this isn't sponsored whatsoever:)
RT core collection £21.99
every day i use the buffing brush and contour brush from this set. i love real technique brushes so much just because theyre such great quality for how cheap they are. i also got this set half price during summer so got this for only £10.99. there are always offers on so you can get it for wayyy cheaper. 


  
collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer: £4.19 
This is my holy grail concealer! its so thick and creamy, so its great for blemishes. it has a really fully coverage and doesn't wear off during the day. i usually use this on blemishes and spots, but if i have really dark circles under my eyes i would use it under my eyes too. 


i love this concealer for under my eyes, when i don't have really dark circles, it doesnt have too much coverage and the colour range is quite bad in the boots where i live. but i still love the product. 

Maybelline master sculpt: £6.99
i dont use this everyday, but when i have extra time and want to add some definition i love to contour or just highlight a little, i love this product, its so cheap and the pigment in it is AH-mazing! the highlighter just makes you look as if you have a really healthy glow which i love.

rimmel wake me up mascara: £7.99
this mascara. wow. the smell is so refreshing, every time i lift it i smell it first. it really lengthens my tiny lashes and adds volume! definitely my holy grail mascara lately!

rimmel stay matte pressed powder £3.99
lemme just say this powder is woooow. i've used it for like 5 years now and let me tell you. it works! i have super oily skin and this helps my makeup saty without a prmer or setting spray ALL day! if you haven't tried this yet, go buy it now!!   

vaseline: £1.30
i mean, vaseline pretty straightforward right?

collection 2000 brow kit: £3.99
this stuff is so good! at least one colour is usually useless, but for the price why would you care? it lasts all day. it also come with a little brush to apply the powder and also a clear brow gel to set the product. if you're on a budget definitely get this!



until next time.
Katy. x

3 comments:

  1. Loved this post !! I love the collection concealer to and use it all the time ! Great

    http://sineadocbeauty.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know absolutely nothing about Makeup but actually loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete