Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

get to know me

so i thought for my first post, i should probably introduce myself and tell you guys a few things about myself!
  1. What is your middle name?: my middle name is Mary. After my Granny :)
  2. What is favourite subject at school?: I loved art, but unfortunately I never chose it as a GCSE subject and I really regret it. I like English too I guess.
  3. What is your favourite drink?:I love an iced caramel macchiato, or just a normal tea. In America I think it’s black tea? But here in the UK, most of us add milk.
  4. What is your favourite song at the moment?:I don’t have a favourite song, but I’ve been loving drag me down by One Direction and also ive been listening to Twenty one Pilots album- Blurryface.
  5. 5. What is your favourite food?: my favourite food is potatoes or pasta I kind of like any food that starts with a ‘p’.
  6. What is the last thing you bought?:The last thing I bought was a train ticket to meet my internet friends.
  7. Favourite book of all time?: I recently came across All The Bright Places and let me tell you, it was amazing. Great. Incredible. Loved it! Highly recommend it.
  8. Favourite Colour?:I don’t really have a favourite colour, but is sunset a colour?
  9. Do you have any pets?: I have a beautiful dog. His name is Kaiser. He’s a Samoyed from the Husky family.
  10. Favourite Perfume?:I LOVE love love Jean Paul Gaultier and Coco Chanel
  11. Favourite Holiday?:it depends on what kind ‘holiday’, but if it means seasonal holiday, probably Christmas, I love the cold weather and atmosphere.
  12. Are you married?:nope. Pretty sure that’s not legal for my age or anything I want to do in the near future.
  13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?:I have been to Turkey, Germany, Scotland, England and Ireland.
  14. Do you speak any other language?:I can only speak English fluently (just about), I can read and kind of translate Spanish but I’m only studying it at high-school level so I’m not fluent at all.
  15. How many siblings do you have?:I have two sisters, one older and one younger, yep middle child syndrome.
  16. What is your favourite shop?:I have a few faves and they’re kind of the typical shops everyone here shops at. New Look, Topshop and obviously Primark. *Fun-fact: where I’m from we pronounce Primark, Pree-mark!
  17. Favourite restaurant?: my favourite restaurant is about 45 minutes away, but we’d be there quite a lot in summer or a weekend.
  18. When was the last time you cried?:uhmm , I am quite emotional but I never cry or show feelings unless I really cant hold them in, so the last time I probably cried was 2 months ago in June when someone close passed away.
  19. Favorite Blog?:I have a lot of favourite blogs, so I’m not just going to mention one.
  20. Favorite Movie?: My favourite movie is probably the Parent Trap the 1998 one with Lindsay Lohan. I could probably act in it but I can watch it endless amounts of times and still love it.
  21. Favourite TV shows?: a lot of my favourite TV shows have ended unfortunately but a few of my faves are: My Mad Fat Diary, Pretty Little Liars, The 4400, Stitchers, Scream…
  22. PC or Mac?:I’ve only ever used a PC, but i’d love to get a mac someday
  23. What phone do you have?:iPhone 5c
  24. How tall are you?:5’2”, way shorter than most people my age
  25. Can you cook?: i’d like to say I’m a good cook for the age I am.
This was a bit of a boring post, but hopefully you’ve found out something about me.
Katy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment